Thread Water
Sara Bareilles

Purchase "Thread Water"   Purchase Entire Album   Email Video to Friends   Play Youtube "Thread Water" Video   Play Spotify "Thread Water" Song   View Wikipedia "Thread Water" Entry   Receive Emails for Future Sara Bareilles Lyrics

Email:

Link to "Thread Water"   Share on Facebook, Twitter, and more
  See Recommended Lyrics For You

Lyrics by Sara Bareilles

(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay   (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay [*]   (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay [Live]   1000 Times   Any Way The Wind Blows   August Moon   August Moon [Live]   Bad Idea   Basket Case   Beautiful Girl   Between the Lines   Bluebird   Bottle It Up   Bottle It Up [Stripped][*]   Brave   Breathe Again   Bright Lights and Cityscapes   Carolina   Cassiopeia   Chasing the Sun   City   City [*]   Come Round Soon   December   Door Number Three   Eden   Everything Changes   Fairytale   Free Ride   Gonna Get Over You   Gonna Get Over You (Single)   Gravity   Gravity [Stripped][*]   Hercules   Hold My Heart   I Choose You   I Didn't Plan It   I Wanna Be Like Me   In Your Eyes   In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel cover)   Inside Out   Islands   Kaleidoscope Heart   King Of Anything   King Restless   Let The Rain   Lie to Me   Light   Little Black Dress   Love Is Christmas   Love on the Rocks   Love on the Rocks [*]   Love Song   Love Song [*]   Love Song [Album Version]   Love Song [Radio Edit]   Love Song [Stripped][*]   Lulu's Pie Song   Machine Gun   Manhattan   Many the Miles   Many the Miles [*]   Morningside   My Love   Never Ever Getting Rid Of Me   Not Alone   Once Upon Another Time   One Sweet Love   Only Shadows   Opening Up   Parking Lot   Playing For Change   Red   Responsible   River (Joni Mitchell cover)   River [Live]   Root Down   Satellite Call   Say You re Sorry   Say You're Sorry   Say You're Sorry   Send Me The Moon   Send Me To The Moon   She Used To Be Mine   Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay   Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay   Soft Place To Land   Song For A Soldier   Splintering   Stay   Sweet As Whole   Take Me On   That Guy's An Asshole   The Light   Too Good For You (So Sorry)   Turn To Me   Uncharted   Uncharted (Single)   Undertow   Vegas   Vegas [*]   What's Inside   When He Sees Me   Winter Song   With A Little Help From My Friends   With a Little Help from My Friends (The Beatles co...   You Matter To Me

Related Songs

Needle And Thread - Eleni Mandell  Needle & Thread - Eleni Mandell  Slack Water - Rogue Valley  One Silver Needle - Arthur Alligood  Aviary Garlands - Thread  The Fool - Thread  One Last Try - Ane Brun  Wate Rin The Fuel - Fred Eaglesmith  The Thread Of Evermore - Skyclad  Life You Love - Mirah  Oh, Had I a Golden Thread [Live] - Eva Cassidy  Oh, Had I A Golden Thread - Peter, Paul & Mary  Oh, Had I A Golden Thread - Joan Baez  Oh, Had I A Golden Thread - Peter, Paul & Mary  Oh, Had I a Golden Thread - Eva Cassidy  Sunlight - David Cook  Wingbone - Califone  Across the Water - Vashti Bunyan  Heal - Heather Nova  Wake Up Sleepy Head - Purson  Water in Hell - Broken Social Scene  Rope - Anne Sofie von Otter  Rope - Anne Sofie von Otter & Elvis Costello  Rope - Elvis Costello  Holly Ann (The Weaver Song) - Dar Williams  Weaver Song (Holly Ann) - Judy Collins  Holly Ann - Judy Collins  The Weaver Song - Dar Williams  Thread - Brenna Sahatjian  Thread - Now, Now Every Children  Thread - Flyleaf  Thread - K.D. Lang  Thread - Now, Now  Thread - Counterparts  Thread - K. D. Lang  Thread - Crucified  Sick Man - Brown Shoe  Muramasa - Periphery  Raise The Dead - Rachel Rabin  Ocean Awash the Gunwale - Gregg Allman  Ocean Awash The Gunwale...  Cannon - Self  Friday's Child - Queen Adreena  Friday's Child - Queen Adreena  All I Have Left - I Voted For Kodos  The Glass Effect - Flight Seven Ten  Holy Ghost - John Mark McMillan  Hanging By A Thread - George Barnett  Primitive 3d - Deerhunter  Double Thread - The Orbweavers  Dallas, Airports, Bodybags - American Music Club  Hanging By A Thread - Billy Talent  Let Me Fall For You - David Cook  Let Me Fall for You [*] - David Cook  Broken Thread - Natalie Imbruglia  The Bigger Picture - Stornoway  Xizi She Knows - Imogen Heap  Slender Thread Of Hope - Steppenwolf  Needle & Thread - Lit  Needle And Thread - Lit  Threadbare - South  Pendulous Threads - Incubus  It's Been Said That I Have No Soul...  MIRACLE MILE - Before Braille  Needle And Thread - The King Blues  In The Arms Of This Low - Glen Hansard  Lipstick 66 - Machines Of Loving Grace  2 Becomes 1 - Karl Blau  Lightsick - Zola Jesus  Oceanbreast - Poison the Well  Vincent Craine - And Also The Trees  Stewball - Joan Baez  Unraveling Threads - While The City Sleeps  Hanging By A Thread - Mike And The Mechanics  Hanging by a Thread - Mike + the Mechanics  Hanging By A Thread - Mike & The Mechanics  Hanging By A Thread - Mike & The Mechanics  Needle & Thread - Kill Matilda  Der Tag An Dem Die Welt Unterging (English)...  Lazy River Road - Grateful Dead  If I Had a Needle and Thread - Shirley Bassey  Beat The Devil's Tattoo...  Beat The Devil's Tattoo...  Eyes of Forest (English) - Rentrer En Soi  Brown Flight Jacket - Cherry Poppin' Daddies  Man, 27, Dies Sleepwalking - Count Zero  Surrender To Summer - Sonny  The Needle - Crissi Cochrane  Day Nine - The Life And Times  Hangin' On By A Thread - Carnes Kim  This Low - Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová  Master of My Craft - Parquet Courts  Hanging By A Thread - Aaron Espe  Proceed To Memory - Pinback  Great Expectations - Toto  Come as You Are - Geoff Moore  Golden Thread - Joy Williams  Like - Taproot  This Low - The Swell Season  Security Threat Number One - Earth Crisis  Security Threat #1 - Earth Crisis  Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie  Twisted - Something With Numbers  Weave On - Serj Tankian  My Golden Braid - Amanda Rogers  The Thread - Unni Wilhelmsen  The Thread - Admiral Radley  Red Thread - Lisa Germano  Needle & Thread - Benoít Pioulard  Needle & Thread - Sleeping At Last  Needle & Thread - Benoît Pioulard  Common Thread - Bone Blanket  Sticky Thread - Local Natives  Gossamer Thread - David Gray  Golden Thread - Passenger (UK)  The Thread - Cary Ann Hearst  Golden Thread - Renaissance  Invisible Thread - Envy  Needle & Thread - The Reign Of Kindo  The Thread - Aga Zaryan  GOLDEN THREAD - The Renaissance  Thread [DVD] - BBC Concert Orchestra  The Thread - Art Garfunkel  Golden Thread - Passenger  Golden Thread - Mary Black  Thread Count - Roc Marciano  Threads - Geoff Moore  Hanging On By A Thread - The Letter Black  Forever Found - Kan Wakan  Van Drunk - Scud Mountain Boys  A Girl Like Me - Desert Sessions  Wedding Dress - Sam Amidon  The Sweater Song - Ben Kweller  Thread the Needle - Clarence Carter  A Thread Cut with a Carving Knife - Stars  One & One - Robert Miles  Escape - Undertow  Needle and Thread - Richard Thompson  The Sweater Song (Live) - Ben Kweller  The Sweater Song (Live) (Brattle Theathre, 2000-10...  Hangin' On By A Thread - Kim Carnes  Hangin' On By A Thread (A Said Affair Of…...  Hangin' On By A Thread (A Said Affair Of The Heart...  Hangin' On By A Thread - Kim Carnes  Our Time - Amanda Jenssen  Hangin' By A Thread - Arden Jann  Magnolia Blvd - Butcher Babies  Stitches - Shawn Mendes  wedding dress - Samamidon  Swinging - Headstones  Get Higher - Andy Davis  All Things Return At Night - Ballet School  By A Thread - Inside Out  Spirit Voices - Simon & Garfunkel  Water Fountain - Tune-yards  Ad Mortem - The Famine  Ends of June - Low Low Low La La La Love Love Love  Sleep Is Worth The Wait - Something For Kate  Private D - Ex-boyfriends  Unfamiliar - Oceansize  Somewhere Between Waking And Sleeping - Air  As it is Fated - Alghazanth  Somewhere Between Waking and Sleeping...  State Of Suspense - Visions Of Atlantis  Rome - iLiKETRAiNS  Broken - Whitey  Burned Us Alive - Gates  Weave - Ego Likeness  On A Wire - UNKLE  Carcosa - High On Fire  Hanging By a Thread - Nickel Creek  One and One [Album Version] - Robert Miles  Fallen Through - Skye Sweetnam  One And One - Robert Miles  Fallen Through Hyprocrite - Skye Sweetnam  New Friend Regrets - Danger Is My Middle Name  Don't Break The Needle...  Diet Pill - L7  Beaming White - East India Youth  Sail Away - Water  You - Water  Heavy Hands - Alex Clare  Story Of Us - Sarah Fimm  A Thread Of Light - Demon Hunter  Hangin' By A Thread - Jann Arden  When I Cry - Jann Arden  Undone - Weezer  Do - Re - Mi - Harry Connick, Jr.  Do-Re-Mi - Harry Connick, Jr.  Sweater Song - WEEZER  Love Lies - ADULT.  What We Gon Do - Jennifer Hudson  The Security Of The Familiar, The Tranquility Of R...  Flood at Lyons - Renaissance  The Flood at Lyons - Renaissance  Slipping Away - Finding Reasons  Tomorrow - Blue October  Finale (Translation) - L'arc~en~ciel  Finale (Translation) - L'arc-En-Ciel  Finale (Translation) - L\'arc-En-Ciel